State: NY Grade: 5
1. The group of First Peoples who settled the far North of Canada were the _____.
c. First Nations
d. French Canadians
2. Which group of people in Canada today wants to become a separate nation?
b. English-speaking Canadians
d. Roman Catholics
3. The popularity of beaver hats in __________ led more explorers to Canada.
a. the United States
4. The ____________ population in Canada increased after the American Revolution.
d. Native American
5. The fear of ___________ forced the six original Canadian colonies to become one nation.
a. Spanish invasion
b. French invasion
c. civil war
d. being taken over by the United States