State: NA Grade: 1
1. Having a family picnic every year is called a ______.
2. Singing and dancing are ways people _______.
3. A _____ is a special way of doing something.
4. A calendar shows weeks, months, and _____.
5. An African game called _____ uses small beads.
c. Red Rover
6. If you want to speak in class, you should _____.
b. raise your hand
c. stand up
7. An address is made up of a number and a __________.
a. street name
b. person's last name
8. People come to America from _____.
a. all over the world
c. under the ocean
d. outer space
9. We eat different _____ because people brought special foods to America.
10. We know that different cultures have _____.
a. the same clothes
b. different languages
c. the same foods
d. the same games